Monday, April 29, 2013

Freshman Snaps

My wonderful Warhol dorm room!
Coffee talk @ Pascal's Coffeehouse
Smathers Library
Peanut butter and jelly burger @ Sweet Mels
Donated 8 inches of my locks for the American Cancer Society.
 My girls.
 Passion Pit concert with the boy.
 Halloween night.
 Best place to study @ Reitz Amphitheater
 Messy Thanksgiving dinner.
 Awesome, perfect new car!
 More Warhol dorm.
 Valentine's Day lovin'
Holi Festival @ Hare Krishna Temple
Celebratory end of finals cake!

I cannot believe I am done with my first year of college! There have been many ups and downs but it has certainly been an exciting, new learning experience. Right now, I can't wait till summer to relax at the beach, go shopping, work at my 3 (!) internships (just approved for credit through the journalism school- yay!), take in Bonnaroo for the second time, catch up on some much-needed sleep, and, of course, blog!

Happy Summer! 

Don't forget to follow all of the adventures!
and

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures.

    If you get a sec, check out my latest post 'Barbie Girl'.

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dorm/college love looks like a blast! That library is almost completely covered in greenery!

    Ali of

    www.dressingken.com

    ReplyDelete