Thursday, November 21, 2013

Cream Eyeshadow




Disclaimer: I have never been a fan of cream eyeshadow.  This dislike/fear/hatred stems from a 7th grade incident in which I wore white cream eyeshadow to school, thinking I looked every bit as fashionable as Lizzy McGuire, only to get to lunch and have my friend say I had tiger stripes on my lids and that I should get to the bathroom stat. Well, I have clearly come a long way. So when Flower Beauty sent me their latest Color Play Creme Eyeshadow to try out I was quite eager to erase the years of pain. "Orchid-ing Around" is the loveliest shade of purple-gray that looks great with my green eyes.  I was also very happy to see that it lasted throughout the entire day with no tiger stripes or leopard spots of note! It definitely makes a great addition to my makeup routine.


No comments:

Post a Comment