Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Links: The Best Gift Guides

{Kate Spade New York bracelet, a Hanukkah present from Sean 
and Liz Claiborne watch, a gift from my parents from last year.}

Time is ticking as we approach Christmas (and finish Hanukkah tonight!). I can't believe the holidays are already here. Luckily, there is much help available in order to find that perfect present.
Gift guides seem so prevalent this year. I guess with so many pretty goodies to choose from, it's hard not to share! So I thought I'd round up my favorite guides of the season.

In true GG fashion, their collaboration with Kate Spade is chocked full of shiny goodness! Perfect for the girly-girl stationary lover in your life.

Julia has rounded up the best pink accessories on the market. This is probably the gift guide where you'll pick up a little present for yourself!

And finally for the men in your life, pick up a few of Liz's picks.  I personally am eyeing that buttery leather briefcase and lumberjack scarf.

Let me know what you're lusting over!

1 comment:

  1. Merritt Beck from The Style Scribe also has great gift guides : )

    Brooke du jour
    www.brookedujour.com

    ReplyDelete