Thursday, January 30, 2014

Date Night + News(!)




{DKNY dress (similar), Kate Spade New York clutch, St. Johns Bay coat, Kenneth Jay Lane earrings (just $10 from Rent the Runway!)

Guys. It's cold. In case you can't tell from my suffering face and the fact that half of these pictures were taken inside, I struggled a lot throughout the taking of these photos. All in the name of fashion! I wore this last week when my boyfriend and I ventured out into the Floridian Tundra (by that I mean 40 degrees. No shame.) to celebrate his birthday. This dress is another major steal from the amazing Saks sale earlier this month and I love, love, love it.

Now onto NEWS!
I am very excited to announce that I am Rent the Runway at University of Florida's newest Social Media rep! Check us out on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook, and join me in saving 90% off retail!

No comments:

Post a Comment